Saturday, November 24, 2007

4 mOre to GO!! =)

Drag Myself up the bed, wash up and off I went!! To school for my NUS first paper!! haHa.. Met ahDuck at the bus stop and went to MPSH. Lots of people outside lor!! Looking at the straight rows of tables make me feel humphx.. haHa.. okay the room was not that cold as I thought it’ll be.. luckily heh..


I would say the paper is easy.. if yOu had studied.. straightforward questions with heavy marks weightage.. however, sad to say, I didn’t study hard enough to score in the paper.. hmMm quite a few questions wasn’t well answered.. if majority can get a B, I would most likely get a B- or a C+. haHa.. serious!! I don’t lie..


Okay after the paper, went to IMM to meet up my old buddies, celebrating laiyan’s birthday!! Yeah, went to Fish & Co. we actually wanted to ordered stingrays but it’s on Item 86!! haHa!! Wanted the dinner menu, but it only starts at 3PM. duhx!!

So we didn’t have much choices on what we can eat.. haHa.. I ordered a New York Fish & Chips as usual, sharing with yingSiew her “omelette pan-fried fish fillet” haHa.. wasn’t that sure of the name. it really look like omelette wrapping the fish lor!! haHa.. everyone ordered their main course with additional calamari as starter and two BIG freeze to share!! Ys keeping emphasizing the words “birthday giRl” hoping to get some free stuff or something.. =x

FINALLY the supervisor came.. haHa.. asking for laiyan’s name and tell us to get prepared for some cheers and stuff.. haHa..


After the meal, he told laiyan to stand on the chair, in the middle of the restaurant!! Also wearing a christmas hat!! Haha so cute lor!! Then they did their birthday cheer.. laiyan was so paiseh lor!! haHa.. took a few photos =)


The supervisor also gave a 10% discount for the meal! haHa.. he also keep emphasizing his name.. haHa.. wanting some comments?? haHa..


Okay after that was talking all sorts of things. They mentioned about birthday msg-es. Then I told the rest that the one who send me my first birthday msg on my birthday will receive a treat from me, whereas the 13th person who send me the msg will have to treat me something instead!! haHa.. yeah!!


As we were talking, suddenly baoxin turned to me and ask,

“ Are yOu Jia’en??”

Wah!! Total randomness!! haHa.. laugh quite a bit on this topic.. haHa.. then we started talking what birthday presents we want for our birthdays!! Yeah!! sOmeone’s birthday cOming soon!! haHa..


Ps: wp tried to rush over but we had to go off! In the end she made her way back.. to tampines!! So sorry!!


Okay made our way to JE lib. Was really lucky to find a table for the 5 of us.. gOsh!! Was really tired.. zZz.. nothing much after that!!


*1 Down, 4 More To GO!!*


sMilex

No comments: