Tuesday, November 27, 2007

exaMinatiOns - 3dOwn

hellO!! 3 papers dOwn!! 2 mOre left!! =D

okay I'M happy the fact that there's only two more papers left and not because I did well for today's papers..

First paper of the day- PF1101
was waiting fOr ahDuck, so was slightly late for the paper. quite sianx when I walk towards my table. cOx it's the LAST table of the row of 26 tables! and I passed by everyone.. quite paiseh! but I believe everyone is busy reading their questions.. so wont be noticing me.. haHa..

paper was erm.. not tough.. but I dont think I can do well for it.. didnt write that well to impress the examiner.. and one of my questions I wrote out of point!! so *pray hard fOr me ba* =p

Met lilian at the busstop to pass her soMething then went to the cantral square to have lunch. It was so packed! after that we proceeded to MPSH and read through our stuff a bit before the paper starts.

Second Paper of the day- ST1131
I think it's okay.. better than my two previous paper! =D haHa.. but had quite a few careless mistakes when I discussed with ahDuck after the examination. I thought 2hrs for 5 questions was a bit too much.. I then realised that 1 question consists of so many parts. It seems having two different questions. cox part a and part b dont link.. just that it's from the same chapter! =x haHa

A/A+ 5.0
A- 4.5
B+ 4.0
B 3.5
B- 3.0
C+ 2.5
C 2.0
D 1.5
F BIG O
This is what I copied during orientation.. should be correct ba?? fOr NUS lar.. NTU should be the same ba??

went to Jurong to find my mother and brother to take 顺风车 hOme.. quite sianx to study now.. cox my next paper is sociology!!! *sianx* I rather start studying for Biology! haHa..
but! I've two more papers left and I'M 9days aways! dotx lor!! good that it's spread apart but a bit too much hor?? people's having fun now!! I'M not!! =(

ahWeng's back from Aus! char's Back from Aus Last Sat. Jor's Back from Aus today. haHa.. a lot of flights from Aus hOr!!?? haHa they went out with ahWeng ytd.. sObx.. I'M at hOme studying!! haHa.. *ahWeng owe me a DS Lite*

okay!! few mOre weeks and all of us can go out together lor!! =D *all the best*

sMilex

No comments: