Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fang Yang De XingXing =D

*yawn* gOsh!! Slept at 3am ytd lOr!! cOx was Chionging.. VCD! =x haHa.. really very nice!! End up zZz in PF1101 lOr!! gOsh!!

Okay went to find yeong cheong (soci tutor) but he wasn’t there.. =x ate BK!! =) waited so so so so long for the food lOr.. the auntie don’t let me wait at my seat.. tell me stand there and waited.. dotx!!

Okay later went to study in IRC.. then PJ decided to go hOme.. So pon-ed maths tut.. haHa.. I’M really bad!! haHa.. But I did my studying de okay?? Well.. was really tired that I end up zZz.. haHa.. she started calling my name.. sub-consciously I heard sOme ppl calling lar.. then it took me quite some time before I realise that she was calling for me.. haHa..

okay went to work.. zZz on the bus.. haHa.. nth much today.. not THAT busy.. was doing G2 today.. quite slack.. wei quin came!! =) so long dnt see her le lOr!! But dnt talk much.. haHa.. Miss yOu!! Kanna “scolded” for working there..

haHa..eh kiat told me sOmething. sOmeone left.. knew it long ago but was rather sudden for me.. cOx I tot not that fast.. a bit sad lar.. No matter what worked together fOr 1 mth plus le..

sO.. Alex is back to MFM Central again!! haHa.. Sotong balls, hotdogs, samosa, spring rolls, chicken wings, kang kong again!! haHa.. =p

ohh when I went home, as I board 960, tot I in another country lar!! 85% of the passengers are blangadesh lOr!! =x

that's all le ba!! =)

-I Miss My Friend-

sMilex

1 comment:

Shan said...

EHHH u got see my comment or not. reply my comment leh. if not i dunno u got see or not. so sad :( ehhh i oso wanna watch fang yang de xing xing! lend ME! =P hahaha EHHHH ur fren's birthday coming lehhh. go cele with her luh =P