Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Ending =)

ChiOng chiOng chiOng!! Finish lOr!! =) sO nice!! HaHa.. Means I’ve to study from tmr onwards le!! =( haHa..

Okay.. wOke up rather late today.. HaHa.. Chiong too much ytd le ar.. Study a bit then ‘ve to go to work le..

Sales going down lor!! Today NO QUEUE!! Gosh right?? Saturday ‘ve NO queue??!!?? Sianz to MAX!! oh my gut!! Saw jeff.. HaHa.. Not bad ar.. He can remb me.. Heh..

Today is my last day of work then I will have study break for .. 1 mth!! HaHa.. Not bad right?? That stupid zin still want me to treat him tiramisu cox it’s my last day.. Dotx!! Okay.. But I promise him to treat him on my birthday!! =) haHa!!

Well maybe today was rather tired and plus sales quite bad then wasn’t in good tempered.. So sorry then I somehow fa pi qi just now.. =x

Okay.. Oh yeh.. I think I quite poOr thing.. Everyday have to sweep plus mop.. Then someone don’t need to do all these.. Do yOu know when is yOur last time doing all these?? Tsk!!

HaHa.. A customer thought the new black shirt is trainee.. While the red one is trainer.. HaHa.. Oh!! Shan wanted to see the shirt.. Let me take a photo of it okay??




This is the front view of the shirt..
there's this word "Thailand" on the sleeve.. =D



This is the back view of the shirt..






A nicer lOoking cap..




If yOu can see properly, the back is those net-like de.. better ar!! cOoler!! haHa.. cOol in the sense.. No perspiration.. =p


stupid SMALL apron which is of no use.. cOx I can put things inside.. keep dropping also.. No More "xiao ding dang" le.. haHa




okay!! got to sleep le.. hopefully can do sOme work tmr.. next time when u see me online-ing so late.. hopefully I'm studying okay?? bleahx!!

Miss all My friends!! =D

JiayOu fOr yOur Exams!!


-sMilex-

No comments: