Studying of walls make me giddy!! haHa!! Stayed at hOme tday.. cOx wantta chiOng my Construction module. hmMm updating progress: quite okay but not VERY detailed.. pray hard that the questions asked tmr are those I’ve studied!! =D
Okay ytd was rather tired cOx went to chalet the previous day. Went to plaza to buy something for William and buy my printer ink. FINALLY saw my friend!! [@ 21st Nov 2007 1950] haHa!! Okay went there via weisheng’s car. Quite sianx.. chatted with her.. then played blackjack. Kap with her and won quite a bit!! =) okay I then realized MFM chalet BBQ starts very late de.. cOx must wait fOr those doing closing.. haHa.. okay food was nice.. people was fun.. especially Gabriel and Sebast. haHa.. listening them crapping can make yOu laugh out loud!! Okay finially Central team arrived at 12.35AM. bla bla bla then went up to cut cake.. they very funny de.. every occasion also got cake.. Samantha gave a “speech” thanking him then we all end with the three cheers! Dickson was there and he also said something.. All these made William sObx.. All he said was many thanks!! “yOu are great!! Miss yOur cooking, late night supper, crapping during work after yOu left..” seeing me there, everyone thought I very free.. haHa.. kelvin suan me not studying.. Samantha also tells me to study hard!! haHa. okay hang around then left at 3 plus. Kelvin sent us (yongHao, peiWen and I) hOme.. poor him, reached hOme pretty late!! I reached home around 4.05AM zZz.. Had a Nice night especially seeing My friend, shoe_ya!!
Okay woke up the next day to go school for my soci tutorial. yeong chong so funny lar!! He very crap de.. “check your pocket!! *ahem* is everywhere!!” haHa.. went to lib with lilian to meet shan and langer. dnt really studied much cox I’M really very tired!! haHa.. langer went to kiap his things as usual as we got a dumbo each!! My lucky Dumbo which I’ll bring to the exam hall to bring me goody luck!! haHa!!
Okay that’s all ba.. My FIRST official examination in NUS commences tomorrow! First paper of My First examination- Visualization in Design And Technology PF1102
Wish Me All the Best!! *jiayOu*
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment