Thursday, December 6, 2007

happy day!

wooh!! I had my last paper today!! haHa.. not that excited cOx I am already in hols moOd le..
haHa.. hmMm met ys and shan at clementi then we go MFM @ central for lunch..

very long dnt go le.. =D okay the main thing I'm chiong this entry is cOx I want to update what I saw in plaza MFM!! we went there for dessert.. haHa.. very haHa hOr??

eh weisheng was working opening.. so was thinking if can see samantha.. saw william.. while waiting for our foOd to be served, gabriel came and talk to us.. haHa.. he very funny lar.. =p

then.. samantha came!!!! =D =D =D

haHa.. but so sad lor she didnt come over and talk to us..

played quite a bit of some photography stuff then I've to leave le..

go over and 道别.. talked to auntie.. then walk over to samantha.. haHa.. OMG!!! =D she so cute lar!! eh talked a bit here and there.. nothing much..

wanted to talk longer but must rush hOme le.. =( *humphx*

okay took 190 hOme.. guess who I saw on the bus?? saw LiQun lor.. haHa.. what a coincidence right?? OMG!! haHa..

eh gtg le.. I'll detailed it when I come home ok?? plus photos!! seeyOu!!! =D

sMilex -xgMu-

No comments: