Thursday, January 31, 2008

chicken Rice.....

hello!! =) haha.. dnt update my blog for the past 2days.. cox dont have the urgh to online.. cox everyone seems to be busy over this and that.. no one to chat online.. plus!! no one tagged my blog!! so I emo.. thus paused my entry.. hahahahahah....

okay let's start off with ytd..

...yadretsey


hmMm.. No school ytd.. wanted to go driving.. but my brother wants to go Marina Square.. so I cancelled my driving.. which means I have no been driving for.. almost 2 weeks!! OMG! =x
okay took 960 to MS and it took me an hour!! haha.. not bad lar.. almost the same time for me to reach Central.. =)

yay!! I bought something!! =D bought myself a belt!! haHa.. yay I've a belt for myself lor!! =D nothing much lar.. just walked around..

after that went to BPP to meet my mother and walked around before my bro goes for work.. walked around popular.. some goldsmith shop.. and I saw this probation plate!!

ME: hey mummy.. 买这个给我leh!!
MUM: ...
ME: Put in ur car lar.. then when I got my licence.. then I can drive ur car le ma!! =D
MUM: 为什么leh??
ME: 我可以帮你载 brendan(my little brother) 上学!! =)
MUM: 我留在家做做什么?? 坐牢啊??
ME: duhx...

haha.. that's all.. =x haha.. =) hmMm oh yes!! I wanted to do some readings ytd.. but I cant find my notes.. then I realised only today that I put in togther with my other notes.. =x dotx!!

okay continue of what happened today!! =)
...yadot


went for my NM tutorial.. and as uaual.. it started off with self-introduction.. there's a girl mentioned that she is from real estate.. and the tutor said that she found out that there's such course in NUS only ytd.. when another student introduce himself.. haHa..

so I was thinking she might not know my course too.. so when I said I am from PFM.. she gave the "where hur?? what's that??" look.. haha..

so have to tell her what's PFM and where is it from.. haha..

okay today was supposed to be a busy day.. from 11-6 without break.. but the lectures ended early today!! wow and I had lots of free time lor.. haha.
.
okay haf my first PFM lab.. and we did stupid stuff lor.. like measuring how many dusts in the air.. lightning.. etc.. haha..


This one of the experiment room..



This is a globe where u hide inside to measure intensity of light..

haHa.. u believe?? Just joking.. haha.. I also dunno what's that for.. =x


This is the experimental instruments we used.. to measure all sorts of things.. =x cute yeh??

as cute as this.. haHa.. =p

okay.. I had a haircut!! haHa.. but a little only.. not much a difference!! haHa.. weet!! =)

oh yar!! my friend had a small accident today.. a small gentle crash.. OMG!! so scary!! I think quite dangerous to sit in a car with a new driver.. OMG!! dare to sit my car?? haHa.. I'm pretty worried also.. though everyone thinks that I can drive pretty well.. pretty safe.. haHa.. but YOU NEVER KNOW!! haHa..

ohh my hse put up those new yr deco le.. decided not to post pics up.. so got surprise mar!! haHa.. =)

okay.. that's all lar!! did I said I had craving for chicken rice?? and I had it today!! yuhoo!! haHa.. okay.. I dont really have the mood to blog now.. cox I am Multi-tasking!! =x

goodnight!!

-sMilex-

No comments: