Friday, January 4, 2008

Core Mods Settled =D

hellO everybody!! =)

just checked my mail and I got my coRe Mods le!! haHa.. nothing to get wow wow about.. cox up to 99.9% you can get ur core mods de!! haHa.. the exciting part for core mods will start in year 2 onwards where you need to chOose several mods to complete the requirements.. so must compete with the rest.. haHa..

as for this year.. the exciting part will start next week.. when we bid for our electives.. not only exciting.. it is also straining (must keep checking ur bid points and constantly look for new mods if the one you are bidding for gets out-bidden. And also must check the lecture/exams dont clash) so very ma fan!!

haHa.. eh I am planning for a 4 days week.. haHa.. so got one day can revise my work.. (haHa.. sounds so hardworking.. =p) currently my core Mods and eng mod took up 3 days le.. the electives I'm aiming for falls on the same day as my core.. so if I am willing to squeeze, I might even get 3 days week! haHa.. but I scared too tired for Me... and I'll end up sleeping in lectures!! (I've a lecture from 6-8PM =x it's dinner time!!)

one of my New year Resolution: dont sleep too much in lectures!! haHa.. I cant say dont sleep at all.. cox I know I cant do it.. so why not like this.. I can only sleep up to 4 times a month.. which means once a week.. one time not more than 15Mins.. haHa.. okay PeiJing will help me keep track on it!! =) *thanks!!

okay enough of schoOl.. let's see what happened today..

hmMm went for driving.. and I have this feeling I'll see baoxin.. so I kept loOking around.. and I saw her!! first time lor!! =) *coincidence* haHa.. and our cars are just next to each other!! =)

okay today got another new instructor.. eh not bad lar!! but maybe just woke up.. brain still not working well.. and he toOk me to a new route.. plus so much traffic.. haHa.. cant control my car well for the first 20Mins... haHa.. kept having sudden break.. cox I wasnt focusing on the traffic lights! =x

but he quite ok lar.. he keep thinking I very stress.. but actually is things happening too fast.. cant handle everything all at once.. =x

okay I learnt nothing much today lar.. going around slopes.. but clear 2 stages today!! *save money* haHa.. still got a lot of stages to go lor!! =x must chiOng le.. must finish everything by 13/03 haHa..

okay!! that's all ba.. ohh my bro bought a key chain for the DS.. haHa.. he keep mentioning it's his!! haHa.. hey shanshan!! let's go buy OURS together!! =)



hmMm very excited to plan my electives!! haHa.. I even do up my Sem 2 Time table le!! haHa... PJ will be very sianx diao to see how enthu I am.. haHa..

stay happy everyone!! =) take care everyone too!!

-sMilex-

No comments: