Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy New year 2008!!

hellO!! happy New year!! =)

let's see how I spent my last day of 2007.

hmMm the night before slept quite late as usual.. haHa.. but still manage to wake up lar.. I met shanshan at kap bus stop and we made our way to Settler's at Holland Drive. actually wanted to go to the Clark Quay's outlet de.. but it was fully boOked.. =x

hmMm everyone was early!! haHa.. yingsiew, baoxin and weekian were there before us!! =)

after that kokweng and da tou came..

hmMm played quite a few games.. very interesting.. haHa.. especially when playing with us.. cox we are very crap people.. so quite lame doing all the actions and sound effects.. haHa..

taboo was fun!! =) the spit it out was interesting as well.. haHa.. practice our brain and having fun at the same time as well.. =)


hmMm some of the stupid examples are:

kw was doing the chopping onion action.. and rubbing his eyes..
the word supposed to guess is "onion" but clever ys shouted out "funeral".. then we all sianx diao!!

wanted to guess the word "orbit" and we are thinking of what to say.. cox words like planets are not supposed to say out..
weekian then said " when you wear old-fashioned clothes what we call you
yingsiew: or-biang??
yingsiew/baoxin: OHH!!!! ORBIT! haHa..

shanshan asked "where you do our business.."
and I shouted out loud "office" thinking I got it..
weekian shouted out "toilet" at the same time.. and of course.. he got it..

I asked "fish and what??"
shanshan kept saying "co.. co ..co .. "
then I was pretty sianx diao.. haHa..

okay I did some stupid sound effects like : eEeeee bang.."
can you guess what I am supposed to say?? haHa..

okay we really had lots of fun playing!! =) let's go back one day!! I haven really played enough lo!! the spit it out quite fun!!


this was arranged by da tou lar!! he say must make dao like very random, having fun like that.. haHa..


yeah!! great company great fun in Settler's cafe @ Holland!!

hmMm after that we made our way for dinner.. was thinking to have dinner at Holland or town.. thinking that eve will be packed almost everywhere, we decided to eat in Holland lor.. was waiting for laikiu and Guanzhong..

so we went to Pet's Lover to see dogs.. haHa.. got quite a few cute ones there.. hmMm then after that we went coffee bean to have out blended pure choc.. and we started playing asshole dai dee.. haHa our fav game!! =)

oh yes!! guess who we saw in crystal jade?? we saw Mrs Ram and her family!! haHa.. so funny to see them in Chi Restaurant..

okay everyone was a bit sicky so we decided to eat in crystal jade.. to have porridge.. haHa.. shared a bowl of porridge and some seafoOd hor fan with shanshan.. *full* =)



loOk at their 幸福的样子 after a mouthful of porridge!! =)

artistic picture by kokweng and guanzhong

I also toOk one myself too.. haHa..


okay.. dinner at crystal jade isnt great enough without xiao long bao!! so we went opp to the lamian xiaolongbao to continue eating!! =)


wow!! the two guys shared lamian!! ate so much lor!! see their 迫不及待的样子.. =p

white lightstick!!

random picture!! can you see we are trying to get lk out of the pic?? haHa..

抢镜头

happy 2008!

another random pic..

jump high for your new hope in 2008!!

loOk at kok weng and I.. =x

this one is shanshan asked me to take de.. got watch news today?? they spend twice the manpower to clean up the whole place!! OMG!! cant you clear just befor you go?? waste taxpayer's money to clear all these!! =x haha..

okay after dinner we went Esplanade to see fireworks.. we sat at the grasspatch outside Marina Square.. so dnt have the chance to view dao the fireworks at the floating platform.. a bit wasted.. but really miss fireworks.. so long dnt see le.. haHa..

okay!! after that we loiter around.. keep pursuading gz, gl and lk(not really =x) to stay but in the end they chose to leave.. HER!! not happy le!! haHa..

we toOk 3N hOme.. OMG!! the bus is so packed after so long.. no seats lor!! sianx!!

hmMm went for supper at the coffee shop beside cck MRT station.. *wow so many people lor!! after that went to langer's hse.. pretty late le.. so I've to leave le.. hmMm hard finding cab.. cox most of them are rushing to change shift.. I stopped around 3 cabs but all 3 rejected to fetch me!! =x

finally there's this cabby willing to fetch me!! haHa.. new cab somemore!! haven even tear the plastic cover of the seats lor!! haHa.. he drove quite fast also.. so reach home pretty fast.. okay that's all for 2007/2008 haHa..

-sMilex-

No comments: