Sunday, January 27, 2008

MFM dinner

okay before I start.. shall talked a little abt ytd.. actually we almost couldnt have our dinner today.. cox I joked that the dinner is cancelled and leechiu thought it's real and she asked elson out.. and she only knew it was a joke ytd night!! =x *lesson learnt: dont joke.. too much haHa..* if not will become 放羊的枰心.. haHa..

okay had a mass convo ytd night.. so fun.. cox so many people crapping in one window.. wow.. since a long time I had a mass convo.. though sometimes in silent mode.. =x

okay went out today again!! have been going out every week for dinner.. like a weekly routine.. and I am spending a lot a lot on food.. =x I'm broke!!=x

okay I was walking my way to the bus stop and I realised I forgot to bring my phone when I reached somewhere near the hill.. then 've to walk all the way back!! =x was so so so warm lar!! =x luckily ys was late.. haHa.. if not I might miss the 190.. but I was still on time when I reached BPP.. played DS while waiting for her..

when I boarded the bus.. she is also playing DS.. so we decided to play Big Brain together.. haHa.. weet!! have been training just for today!! haHa.. though she has not been playing but still quite pro lor.. she kept winning.. I just win in terms of speed nia.. haHa..

okay everyone was late.. and the restaurant was full when we got there.. so had to wait lor!! =x and we waited for almost 1hr!! =x luckily we had DS with us.. =) had 3 machines somemore.. haha..

okay was really hungry when we got the seats.. =x the seating arrangement changed this time.. haHa.. I am not beside ys le.. haHa.. okay.. ys, shan and I shared a baked fish in garden herbs, flammed prawns and grilled salmon(ys ate salmon yeh!!).. haHa.. the rest shared platters.. and we got a starter to share too.. =) *sizzling garlic butter prawns* =D




hmMm was crapping out way through.. cant remember what we talked.. but we talked about dreams.. school.. food?? eh cant remember le.. haHa.. I can only remember we talked about the funny dreams we had.. haHa.. so funny lar.. weird people with weird brains.. dreaming of weird dreams.. haHa..

wanted to take lots of pictures.. but I realised rather difficult to take good photos of MFM food.. haHa.. cox the presentation very normal leh.. and I dunno which angle should I take to get the best view.. =x

after our meal kel was so nice to give us complementary dessert!! =) a brownie with ice cream.. Mudpie.. and tiramisu!! when the Mudpie came.. bao shouted " wow.. what a big brownie!! =)" DUHX!! haHa.. had we all laughed lar!!

hmMm there's a new OM(operation manager) on training.. hmMm look a bit stern.. like those serious serious type de.. unlike william!! =( *william is so fun!! he can cooks too..* hmMm kind of interested to work with him.. haHa..

went to toilet after dinner and we were walking pass billy bombers.. the ys looked down to subway and she shouted.. " wow so many 乳沟!! (correct writing??) " and still sing.. " ' 乳沟' 没有你~~" and a lady looked up and pulled up her shirt.. wow so paiseh lor!! =x haha..

hmMm was thinking where to go after dinner.. but wanted to catch the last bus.. so decided not to go too far.. wanted to chill in startbucks.. but it was too warm there.. cox it was pretty packed in there.. so we just stood outside central and talked crap.. till we saw an almost empty 190 and we chiong-ed up.. and realised we 上了贼船.. cox the air con seem to be not working.. and it was so warm lor!! =x haHa..

hmm alighted at BPP and chiong to mac.. haha.. wow it's his time to chiong to toilet le.. haHa.. hmmm kw said he will drive his father car.. so I longpang.. but in the end he bluff me lor.. =p he dnt drive.. =x bleahx

okay I think that's all for today!! =) simple dinner.. had fun.. tmr must chiong tut le.. cannot let h/w start piling up.. haHa.. *jiayou* weet!!

wow nan de kw smile dao so nice lor!! cox he dnt make those funny faces.. =x

after dinner..



okay had quite a few photos.. but some a bit not appropriate to put up here.. and some people requested some photos not to be put up.. haHa.. cox they scared they cant sleep at night.. ~~ =x haHa.. okay shHhhHHhhh..



*dont think too much and hope there will be good news on monday!! no matter what.. I am here supporting you~~~ *



-sMilex-

No comments: