Thursday, January 24, 2008

Residences Tour

woot!! today was rather fun!!

okay woke up in the morning.. had this really bad nightmare.. nightmare is not bad enough.. it's bad nightmare.. means nightmare x2!! haHa.. but was really glad that I woke up and was pretty happy to know that that was just a dream!! *phew*

what if you suddenly woke up in an another world.. and realised what u have been doing is just a dream.. hmmm how I wish.. and in that world.. you wont repeat ur mistakes again.. well.. maybe not.. I'll be as lazy.. and not do my tutorials.. haHa..

oookay.. went to school.. woot!! guess what!! I board this bus.. and I was pretty taken aback.. haHa.. cox I didnt see such a bus before.. haha.. it's really special.. looks like a pub to me.. with the red background and white cushion seats.. which are so comfy!! haHa..

I was supposed to alight at the Central Lib but I sat till the interchange so everyone will alight and I can take pics of the bus.. was looking at the bus uncle.. hopefully he wasnt looking at me.. haHa.. okay pictures below... =)


can see the red background?? haHa..

these two seats have a table in front of them.. you can even read your notes on your way to school!! haHa.. especially exams period!! =x



haHa.. nice right?? OMG!! I dnt see such a comfy cushioned chair in a bus before.. looks like you're in a Starbucks drinking coffee huh..

haHa.. was so amazed!! haHa.. okay.. went to school early today to have lunch with weiquin and congyuan at bugger king!! haHa.. we ordered this buddy meal.. and cy was having the onion rings and french fries.. while the girls are having the burger.. =x haHa.. well chatted lots on school and work.. and lots of crappy stuff.. haHa.. kept asking weiquin to go back to work in MFM but she insisted to increase her pay to 6dollars.. haHa.. well you can try asking gabriel.. =p haHa..
okay after the first lecture, PJ and I went to PGP to look for nese!! haHa.. to tour around her residence.. and also to take photos from her comp!! which she owe us for years!!! haHa..





hmMm was pretty amazed and excited.. haHa.. was the first time touring my friend's residence.. heh.. =p

the room was pretty small.. compared to bao's (from picture) but hers is for 2 but nese's is for 1.. but I still think it's pretty small.. I saw the double room in Eusoff Hall.. not as big as bao's.. lousy NUS.. price is more ex than NTU.. and it's so much smaller.. =x duhx!!

okay took lots of stupid photos.. haHa.. chatted.. and ate tidbits!! haHa..

okay these are the random pics that we took.. haha..

okay if you see clearly.. we are in the same pose as the soft toys.. =)


One of the examples

haHa.. really nothing better to do mar.. so we took one pic and we pose the soft toys in the similar pose as us.. haHa.. 玩到流汗咯!! was so warm! haHa..

Nese has this tweety which is with her for almost 18yrs!! can you imagine that?? haHa.. the tweety really cannot make it le.. no hair.. no eyes.. no fur.. OMG!! no back bone also.. haHa.. and nese warned me not to put the pic of it.. so I drew this instead.. haHa.. my drawing not bad huh.. =)


haHa.. lazy to rotate this.. looks like those drug addicts hur.. haHa..

haHa.. okay after that we decided to have some food before we go for our next lecture.. so we have this waffle with ice cream!! *yummy* haHa.. =)


hmMm was raining when I went for my next lecture.. and we had to try to find alternatives to go to our lecture hall without being drenched.. but the way is far too long.. we decided to run to the canteen and link it to SDE.. haHa..

after so much fun and food.. was really zZz.. haHa.. think I dozed off a little.. but managed to catch what's going on for lecture today.. =x haha..

okay that's all for today!! pretty long.. more pics.. hope you enjoyed as much as I do.. =) tmr going to lib.. woot!! haHa.. so happy cox I hope I can do some effective workk haHa.. okay.. hmmm shall see.. =)

goodnight!!

-sMilex-

No comments: