Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

wow finally uploaded all the pictures and shall start writing my entry for the last few days!! hahaha.. went to malaysia on tues night.. and reached there slightly after midnight.. =)

年除夕
woken up by my cousin's dog.. =x jumped on me when I am sleeping and it really scare me out!! haha almost inside out.. had lunch at home.. and slack till evening.. then we went up to Genting to countdown.. it was around 9pm.. and the adults decided to try their luck in the casino.. my cousin went in too lor.. so I tried mu luck.. but I think I look too childish.. haha.. kanna stopped twice!! wow.. so paiseh lor.. they asked for my identity card.. then I act blur.. "opps I didnt bring" hahaha.. so went for ice cream at Baskin Robbins (spell it this way??) with my brother and 阿姨..


Just Before we Made our way to Genting.. =)

went down to the entrance to countdown and watch fire cracker.. hahaha.. this year was so much packed than last year.. we cant even made our way to watch the fireworks.. so we gave it a miss.. and went back home.. stuck in the carpark for almost half an hour!!


I saw this on my way back.. "孔明灯"

that's all for my CNY eve.. hahaha..

大年初一
woke up by the dog again!! it's an alarm clock lor!! hahaha.. wash up and wait for my relatives to arrive.. had a early lunch cox we are going to Genting for early dinner.. =D

went to "Ah Yut" for dinner.. hmMm feel that the standard wasnt up to expectation.. hahaha.. my cousin say they are in holiday mood.. no mood to cook.. hahhaha..

took lots of photos.. =D


FOOD!!! =D


yay!! 捞鱼生 =)

My Table!!
The other table..

My Mum's siblings.. aka My uncles and aunties!! hahahha



The Third Generations!! My Cousins!! =D



had three tables in total and it was my 2nd 舅舅's treat!! so nice of him!! *thankyou* amount to a total of RM4k plus!! hahaha..

after dinner the adults went to casino again.. shall not try my luck this time round.. hahaha.. so I went around with my younger cousins.. we sat the indoor roller coaster and also the bumper car!! hahaha..


saw this while walking!! 财神到~~

made our way back for rounds of blackjack, lami (something like majong but the tiles are similar to a poker card), and "niu" (a Malaysian game I guess??) hahaha.. and I won almost RM30.. hahaha.. which is abt S$12?? hahaha..

大年初二
the "alarm clock" woke me up again!! hahaha.. hmMm another normal with the same games.. hahhaha... won almost RM80 on lami and went to play jackpot with the adults.. where all will put the small amt in the middle.. the one with the highest point (Niu) will get all the money.. and I won almost RM50 in this game.. hahaha.. so in total I won almost RM 130.. wahahahaha!!


playing non-stop!!

Packed!!!
Dinner!!!
BUT!!! I lost back at night!! hahaha.. no luck in the night ar!! =x plyed till late night.. hahaha..

was chatting with my cousins till almost 5AM!! hahaha.. talk lots of nonsense and joke around.. hahaha.. =D


Their master piece!! hahaha

大年初三
hmMm my cousins went back to their homeotwn to bainian but I choose not to follow.. so was left alone with a DS and a TV.. nothing much that day.. =x

大年初四
they're back!! hahaha.. but most of my uncles and aunties left.. but it's alrighty!! with my cousin around is enough!! hahaha.. hmMm nothing much also lar.. as usual played lami(you need only 4 ppl!!).. chatted and nonsense.. hahahaha... actually were to come back but there will bound to be a heavy traffic so we postponed it to tmr.. hahaha..

chatted with my cousins till we fell asleep.. zZzzzz...


自摸糊了!! hahaha.. so cute hor?? =)

大年初五
a bit bu she de to go home.. but!! hahaha.. no choice!! ponned lecture plus tut le!! hahaha.. tons of stuff waiting for me to be done!!! =x

HONG BAOS!!! =) (all in Ringgits...)

HUAT AR!! =)

had a great new year!! Miss my cousins!! =D

-sMilex-

No comments: