Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not My Day..

it's really not my day today!! =x

went out early to renew my PDL if not the instructor will nag at me again.. and I was early when I reached BBDC..

played DS and suddeny someone nudged me.. hahaha what a coincidence to see langer there.. he's applying for his driving stuff..

okay at 1215 I went over to the machine to print my slip..

"training slip will be printed shortly before your lesson starts"

so I went to the comp and checked and I realised my lesson is at 4pm!! =x duhx!! so I went to cancel it and left BBDC.. (went there just to play half an hr of DS)
walked to BG station and lilian saw me in the 188 bus that passed me.. hahaha.. and I called her to tell her my experience..

met leechiu at BG and went to JE for lunch then to lib to study.. =)

hmMm not bad I managed to complete 2 lectures... hahaha though we chatted time to time but definitely less than shan hahahha..

hmMm saw a guy who look pretty much like my friend's friend.. hahaha..

okay studied till 6plus and I made my way home cox she still wants to stay and study a bit more..

waited around for 10mins for 160 and I thought it was fast enough..

BUT!! I was wrong..

just when everyone boarded the bus and the driver was going to leave, the bus is unable the move.. =x the engine is running but the bus just simple cant move.. and I stuck there for abt 10mins.. =x

just like what leechiu said.. lilian's vday suay-ness suay dao me till now.. hahahaha..

okay was supposed to do a report but we(the group) dont really understand the question.. so we sent an email asking the lecturer..

she rly-ed telling us the discuss with the group..

so we rly-ed to say that we alr discussed but still cant get what the question wants..

but she told us to discuss with the group more!!!

ohhh pls!! =x we just want to ask u for some direction and not to spend extra time doing things that is out of point and not necessary.. BUT!! she told us to discuss more..
Ques: "compare the 2 websites.."

we asked her if she wants us to compare the 2 websites' in terms of layout or in terms of the concept she taught in lectures e.g AAA ..

we didnt ask "what should we compare??"

so we alr had something in mind and we just want to get the correct direction of the whole report.. it's not as though we discussed nothing and want her to spoonfeed us..

argh!! she damn slack de lor..

okay just want to 发牢骚.. hahaha

okay that's all for today..

I have to bring my lappy tmr for a stupid online tut.. =x

-sMilex+suayness-

No comments: