Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reunion Dinner '08

Hello everyone!! Wow I think it will be a very long entry today!! Had a long day today and I almost thought that it was weekend.. but then realized that there’s school tmr.. sianx to maximum!! haHa..

Okay went to school as per normal.. nothing special on my way to school.. safe and happy.. haha.. was early for my lecture.. so stone there lor.. and I forgot to bring my pencil case to school.. =x dotx..

After lecture decided to go to Biz canteen for lunch.. cox was pretty sick of Arts canteen.. I think it’s first class dining place.. second class food served.. haHa.. I don’t really like that food there.. examples are: noodles which sticks together like a ball of flour?? Western food that is cold and tasteless?? Fish soup which tastes more like MSG plus water?? Okay I think that’s enough le.. the fruit juice is the only thing that may attract me back to the Deck.. (most fruit juice taste the same right??) haha okay enough of complains.. =p

Had fish soup for lunch and it is far better than the one in Arts.. haha.. queued rather long cox the auntie was kind of confused.. went to lib to print notes after lunch.. nothing wow..

Econs tut was.. okay.. the experiment we did was pretty interesting.. very thoughtful of the lecturers and tutors to have experiments for us to appreciate the theory we learnt is actually applicable to real world.. haha..

Okay after school took 188 to BBDC.. had my lesson after almost 2 weeks!! Haha.. refresh my memory by reading the book.. haha luckily I did cox the instructor was sucky!! Finally had my fixed group instructor and it was an OMG experience!! He simply cant teach!! He just flips through the book and just talk like a recorder.. and he asked me to do it.. I was like “HUR??!!” luckily I did parallel parking the other time and had read through the book to refresh my memory.. so I am able to do it.. the previous instructor really did step by step teaching me the correct way of parking.. this one.. duhx!! And when I turn wrongly and I asked him for advice.. he took out the book again! OMG!! Pls!! if I can do it by reading the book I don’t need you.. in the end I just anyhow turn my way put lor.. sianx!! Waste my time!!

Okay after that I went to leechiu’s hse cox it was still early.. (given that everyone will be late?) haha..hmm nothing much.. looked through her album.. chatted a little..

Oh yes!! Went to toilet and the door stuck and I couldn’t open the door.. =x haha

when it was almost time.. a MRT went by.. and we “sensed” lilian’s presence and indeed she msg-ed me in few mins time saying she reached le.. haha both leechiu and I told her that at different time and she tot it was a coincidence and felt goosebumps.. haha..

Okay waited pretty long.. hmm actually is very long lor!! From 7pm till 820?? Haha.. gosh!! But we crapped a lot lar!! Like what chicken wings.. ranking bla bla bla.. haha


Someone: wow 等到饿了..
After some time..
Someone: wow 很久leh..
Me: wow from 2 to 9 liao they still haven come..
*SLAP*
Me: OUCH!!

*leechiu hit me so hard!!*
understand what I meant?? Haha..


FINALLY shanshan and baoxin are here!! =) went over to meet ys and wp.. haha.. *超饿的*

Ordered a lot of food!! Haha.. see the picture below!! Haha..*yummy*


We took lots of photos!! Plus lots of random and “random” pictures!! Haha.. and lots of stupid photos.. haha.. shall not post everything up for privacy purposes.. (wow sounds like my NM lecture today on privacy! Haha)



After dinner we went to lilian’s hse to go toilet.. haha.. guess what?? The door stuck again!! Wow so suay lar!! Stuck in the toilet twice in a day!! Duhx!!


this one is we drew when we went warren cc when we are sec 4!! wow right?? =)


Hmmm after that jiu go home le.. haha.. took 67 with shanshan.. then took another bus hme.. and guess what I saw when I alighted??

A taxi driver stopped his car at the bus stop and stood at the side and xiao bian.. dotx lar!! Hmmm was so dark.. so I didn’t see anything.. except he standing there.. haha.. then I quickly crossed the overhead bridge.. haha..

Wow!! Finally finish my post le!! *tired*





haHa!! successful Reunion dinner'08.. but the guys are not around.. humphx!! shall meet again on next sat okay?? =)

ohh something made me thought of someone.. =)

(sMile to counter your ***)

-sMilex-

No comments: