大件事!!!!
OH MY GUT!!! sianx!! hahaha weighed myself just now and the number is 惨不忍睹!! hahaha very sianx.. my weight gone up again!!! =x
keep eating but not exercising.. HOW?? especially when you are in uni and there's no such thing as PE.. there's no activation energy to bring myself down on the ground and bend my leg.. step forward in a very fast movement and get myself perspire.. HOW??!!!
aiyo!! very very heavy now.. =( and I can feel that I am getting fatter!! hahahaha.. NOT GOOD!!!
okay!! went driving.. but my mum bring me to and fro.. (no opportunity to exercise again) same slot as baoxin.. but she was late..
learn vertical parking.. emergency break and three-point turn.. hahhaa.. finally finish the syllabus le.. hahaha the next few lesson will be review and auto-car lesson.. hahaha..
hmMm didnt really do lots of reading today given that it's my off.. maybe I still cant get into my study mood.. haix.. no self-discipline.. hahaha.. okay.. that's all for today ba!! =)
-sMilex-

No comments:
Post a Comment