Saturday, November 3, 2007

Isolation ..

Always wanted a blog .. but no time to manage and update .. plus I have a dairy myself which like not being updated for .. MONTHS!! HaHa..
To be honest, having a blog not only share my happiness with the others, also my sadness.. wahahah!! but most of the time .. FOR NOW .. should be sadness le ba.. =x
So much things not happy about .. so much things being sad about .. but if I come to think of it, actually it's kind of selfish for me to think it in my way .. So I choose not to tell anyone .. Just keep it to myself .. The only place I can say .. should be my own dairy ba.. If one day I'm gone.. heh.. then when the dairy is exposed.. then u guys will then know the reason.. haHa.. (Dont Worry!! I WONT Commit Suicide..)
Therefore.. having this can only say all the good good things.. wont be saying all my sad stuff since I dont want people to know.. yeh?? haHa..

-sMilex-

No comments: