Saturday, November 3, 2007

Refresh On ..

okay .. did all My checking of mails, announcements etc ..
Let Me blog about things happening ytd .. okay? =)
Well was busy with all the stuff and was so focused on teaching Langer and forget abt Elson .. sent him a sms ytd and he said that the paper was tough .. Dont Worry!! Word hard for ur paper 2! JIAYOU okay?? =)

oHh bio lecture was interesting .. teaching abt stuff that I seem to understand.. 1st tiMe not sleeping in Bio lecture!! =)

Went to work later on.. Nothing Much happened though .. OhH Kelvin said I was SOM Last Month lar .. Rather Shocked.. cox was slacking lor .. kind of paiseh as didnt really do my job well last month.. haHa!!

okay as usual.. I'M the greeter tonight.. wasnt really that busy .. Super late crowd.. G2 was Julie cox she didnt wore her specs so No choice..
Kind of Short tempered cox she cant really know what I want .. So .. Sorry that I wasnt that nice .. =x

As Usual.. learnt Myanmar today from them .. haHa..
" Nei Ko Nga Chit Teh .." Means "I Love You" haHa
and also ..
" Nga Mwea Nay Yao Tou Meh " Means " My Birthday Coming Soon!! "
Ahem!! *Hinting*
haHa!!

kind of fun going to work.. learning all these and crapping with them.. =)
Yong Hao's Birthday so bought a cake and somehow celeb with him.. End work Super Late lor!! took NR Home.. =x haHa .. SoMeone didnt send Me Home!! haHa..
okay that's happened ytd .. Simple and sweet ..
Must study le!! Exam Coming.. So I'M working till Next WK!! Earn the PH first!! heh!!

-sMilex-

No comments: