Wednesday, December 26, 2007

blog that down!

urgh!! I have ulcer!! =x so long dnt have ulcer leh.. a bit not use to something that hurts inside my mouth.. =x haHa..

okay.. went to work.. wasnt really in a good mood to work.. quite sianx.. actually wanted to tellMike that I dont want to be greeter.. but in the end I am still the greeter.. cox zin has been doing greeter for the past few days le..

hmMm after briefing.. kel said he wanted to talk to me.. *erps* then we went out of the restaurant and keep walking rounds..

he asked what's wrong with me.. but I keep avoiding his question.. cox you cant expect me to tell him everything ar.. so I just said nothing nothing.. then I keep walking towards the restaurant direction but he keep pulling me into the opposite direction.. =x

I told him I wanted to quit lar.. I think most likely le.. since I already said that out.. haix.. kind of sad.. and of course bu she de.. looking at the restaurant.. keep thinking the times all of us had when it just opened.. staff meal times are always the best.. eating with samantha.. crapping etc.. haHa.. all of us are trainee and are working hard.. everyone are equal and treated like kids!! haHa..

okay.. went back after that.. nothing much lar.. nothing much to blog also..

oh yes!! kiat told me that the mirror outside the lift just suddenly collapsed ytd.. OMG!! it is really a huge and heavy piece of glass.. luckily there's no one hurt.. If not Central will be kanna sued le!!

okat the whole brown part is the glass that happily dropped.. it really very big.. and the impact is huge!! just imagine aperson just walked pass and was hit by that.. cant imagine that..

we were saying that if "something" really happened that will br great!! people will come and see and eat in MFM.. plus the fact that this piece of glass is just directly outside MFM.. clearest view!!! haHa.. long queue liao.. special menu-shattered glass set dinner.. mirror mocktail.. will clear soup of the day.. main course.. scrumbled egg with tomato sauce.. okay it sounds digesting.. =x

okay.. meeting my friend tmr.. *yeah* so happy!! haHa..

meeting shanshan to watch movie then to buy xiaohuan's prex.. =)

okay that's all!

langer wants me to "blog that down" what he said!! haha.. he said.. "bla bla bla" =)

-sMilex-

No comments: