Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

goOd afternoOn.. wanted to wake up at noon to blog.. but was really tired.. so decided to sleep longer.. hmMm after the night sleep.. was ok lor..haHa.. dreamt of my friend.. so happy.. haHa.. woke up and received shan's msg.. heh *thanks

hmMm okay.. ytd went to woke.. It has been months since I do opening le.. I didnt do any opening ever since I starts school.. so it's like almost 5 mths.. a bit seh seh for what sld I do.. but of course the pro-est px do it all.. all before 11am.. when the restuarant opens.. there's a few reservations just this morning.. night reservations are FULL.. to the max!! haHa.. okay the main reservation this morning is Dickson's table..

table for 21 and I am in charge of them.. they can ordered the christmas menu.. so It is a 4 course meal.. quite suay.. the soup stuck.. cox kitchen still cooking.. then Dickson asked me abt the soup.. haHa.. =x

okay crowd started to come in around 12 plus and it is almost full house lor.. verywhere is so messy.. haHa.. Mike do caller also very messy.. cox must do the Dickson's special order.. and the crowd's order.. bar is also very messy.. haHa..

just in a afternoon..we did 3.5k le.. a very very good start.. so we are aiming really high for tonight sales.. I aim 10k while Mike aim 11k.. but in the end.. we did 12k and plaza did 13k!! yuhoo!! we are so near to plaza's sales and of course!! we hit a new record again.. =)

okay ys came to look for me when I ended work.. and we went to get the xmas present together.. and we meet the rest of them at douby and took bus to pakway parade.. we bought drinks and marshmellow for the bbq..

bbq was okay.. cox can meet people whom we didnt meet for so so so long.. but we kind of only talk to wee kian.. the most 熟one.. haHa..




the food is he ordered from "BBQ wholesale" hmMm not bad.. food was well marinated... haHa.. while eating we also crapped a lot.. on the fried rice bla bla bla.. haHa.. and xingyan keep complaining abt something... haHa.. so funny lar..

okay.. after that is exchange prez time!! so excited!! =) sat in a circle and started guessing who gave who etc.. haHa.. shanshan dnt have the chance to have prex cox leechiu chose dao her.. haha.. but really had great time playing the exchange game.. we sld do it again!! =)



Thanks xingyan!! =)



after that it was pretty late and we decided to make our way back.. cox they dont want to squeeze their way home.. so they went back to lilian's home while I went plaza..

hmMm was not in a very gd mood at that point of time cox my parents dont allow me to stay over at lilian's place.. went over to plaza.. thinking that they all will call me..but I think they are too engrossed in thir own countdown le.. so I dnt have a countdown.. hmMm went into plaza.. but samantha was talking to her friends.. so I dnt go over.. went to find the staff but they are all in they own mymmnar clique.. so was rather lonely there.. quite sianx as well..

everyone has their own clique.. =x first thing first is to have the food provided.. dnt eat much.. cox very funny to eat alone.. I dont eat alone!! =p sam had her friend with her so she dnt come over to me.. how sad..

after food was prex giving.. so to say.. they are giving out best staff award to both outlet.. Dickson was not here so it was gabby who gave the "speech" haHa.. he very funny lar.. keep shouting till he almost no voice lor..

he gave out plaza's first.. front-of-house(FOH) is peiqi.. and back-of-house(BOH) is a mymmnar guy.. the he gave out central's.. hmMm FOH is peiwen and BOH is yong hao.. haHa..

okay when he was announcing the result.. he was giving clue lor.. he didnt really expect that it really turn out to be her.. kind of sianx lor.. another thing that made my day even worse.. after that is game time and I dnt really have the mood to play.. got the urgh to walk away.. but it will be knid of obvious..

after that is gift exchange.. sam came over and gave my a xmas prex as well.. *thanks thanks thanks so so so much* finally you are over.. haHa.. after that the party ended.. and sam came over to talk to me.. haHa.. started talking and gabby came over as well.. then weisheng.. then lianhong.. and suddenly like so many people around us..

haHa.. all discussing the same issue lor.. gabby told me lots of things.. they told me not to be too upset over it.. cox they said many of them are with me.. kind of touched and happy.. weisheng even bet on me.. though it made him lost 5dollars!! haHa.. gabby said lots of company things to me.. and even his own experience.. I know he is trying hard to make me feel good.. thanks lot!! =) and I am rather shocked that even Alex is so supportive.. (dunno if he is supportive or he just dont like "his" behavious..) haHa.. but no matter what.. I know so many managers are with me.. as well as staffs..

told samantha that I wanted to quit.. due to all these.. and she said maybe I sld take a long break or something.. haHa.. I am considering le.. heh.. maybe should concentrate studying next semester!! OMG results are coming out TOMORROW!!!

okay after much talking.. It was pretty late and we have to go lor.. shared cab with Jasmine.. Bernice and yonghao.. I was the last to alight.. but it was quite fast.. reached home around 340AM..

received xingyun's and john's card.. so happy and shocked(for john's case).. haHa.. but still THANKS so much for ur card!! =D

called ys and chatted with her and shan for a while.. told them what happened.. haHa.. okay come to think of it.. I really dont feel like caring anymore.. plus my friend is no longer in Central.. actually quitting is something good.. haix.. the only link with my friend..

okay.. that's all le.. haHa.. very tired typing.. must rush to work le.. working at 4PM.. hmMm wonder how will I talk to kel later.. haHa..

*enjoy yOur holiday ahMa and buy prex for us orh!!*

No comments: