okay met shanshan today to vivo for movie.. eh she was late lor.. then my TOTM 发作 again.. haHa.. hmMm chatted with shanshan about work.. haHa.. she gave me lots of ideas how to complain.. haHa.. okay I'll try.. =)
okay wanted to watch Enchanted but only left the front two rows.. so we decided to watch another show instead.. she suggested Alvin and the Chipmunks.. haHa..
the show starts at 1640 so we went for lunch first.. ate carl's Jnr.. we shared a combo plus addition chilli beef fries.. we had this two dollars "coupon" for Carl's at the cinema..haHa.. so lucky.. haHa.. ate quite long.. then went to shop for a while..
eh I think shanshan quite sianx to walk with me.. haHa.. cOx I am not the right shopping partner.. haHa.. after that we proceeded to the cinema..
eh the seat like a bit straight.. I cant bend my back leh.. haHa.. okay the show is not that bad.. haHa.. quite cute!! =) LOVE the song.. the one playing now.. haHa.. so cute right?? =D very nice to shake.. haha..
okay after that we went over to town to meet ys.. haHa she at kino.. then I called her to ask where she is..
she said pets section but I cant hear so I asked her to speak Chinese.. then she shouted, "宠物" haHa.. so funny!! hmMm ys and I bought ourselves an organiser.. =) she say she will be more organise next yr!! haHa.. that's what she said last yr when we bought the organiser.. haHa..
hmMm then we go for dinner.. eh they wanted crystal la mian but I prefer porridge leh.. but being a nice person, I just go with them lor.. haHa..
we waited for 1hr plus lor!! OMG!! eh while waiting, langer came to meet us and we played bridge outside the restaurant.. haHa..
okay I had the 酸辣拉面.. hmMm okay lor.. not that nice.. I still prefer my porridge leh!! haHa.. hmMm after that we went to the basement and bought ourselves brownies!! haHa.. *sinful!! My diet project... *sobx
This is My laMian.. =x
幸福的表情!! =)
lilian called and we met she and bao to go to paragon.. cOx langer, ys and I wanted to drink soup spoon.. but we are 12 Mins late!! they closed le!!! =( so sad lor.. sOmething goOd lar.. at least I am not getting further from my targeted weight.. haHa..
bought Mark and Spencer's digestive biscuits then we went hOme lor.. haHa.. keep eating on bus.. OMG!! bus was so packed and we sat apart so cant talked.. haHa..
eh that's all for today.. my head is still very pain!! uhhh...
*takecaRe My friend!! =) hugx*
-sMilex-

No comments:
Post a Comment