didnt manage to boOk a practical lesson.. so woke up rather later.. My mum bought me nasi lemak.. haHa.. I didnt finish eating.. then I told her I on diet.. she sianx diao.. haHa.. okay then wash up and went to work..
when I reached, Mike told me he bought the christmas hat le.. means I've to wear le.. =x haHa.. my hat different from the rest lor.. Mine more hairy leh.. and less stiff.. OMG!! I dont wear such things de lor.. have to wear for my job sake.. haHa..
lunch was goOd.. they did over 1K.. =D okay started work.. wasnt that bored since there is constantly tables around..
hmMm siang was here.. hmMm he said he is trying to find a new job.. cOx his new work place isn't that great.. chatted a bit here and there..
guess who I saw??!! haHa.. I saw weiquin.. she came with her friend and came in to 打招呼.. haHa so excited about tmr's meeting!!! OMG!! haHa.. so happy to meet up with all those people..
okay I was the greeter tonight.. got huge reservation.. haHa.. up tp 50 pax!! haHa.. luckily got reservation.. if not confirmed very sianx de lor!! tonight almost full house.. left 2 tables of 2.. haHa.. *Must see who's the greeter mar!!* haHa.. =p
eh I saw my friend!! I walked over to the greeter stand and find this girl very familiar.. then I realise she is Patricia Neo.. my 1st 3Mths friend.. then the girl beside her said Hi to me.. then I realise she is Adeline.. ys' classmate.. haHa.. what a coincidence!! so happy to see pat.. make me think of my 1st 3 Mths.. all the fun and anti-social.. s17'(s17 prime).. orientation etc.. haHa.. but she went to poly after that and I didnt meet her le lor.. haHa..
eh in Alfresco I saw My uni soci classmate-yasin.. haHa.. what a coincidence.. meet so many people today!! =) working is great today!! with thet thet, Julia and Hnin around.. keep fooling around with them.. haHa..
eh not happy with my *ahem* again.. haHa.. same old prob lor!! around 8plus 9.. when customers starts to leave, ** will be hanging around except clearing the station.. then the rest have to help out.. I just dont care lor.. haHa.. I am supposed to close cashier then ** came over.. haHa.. but ** didnt do.. cOx no one in the station.. =p when everyone is doing their closing.. so I close the cashier..
I think I did quite a goOd job today!! haHa.. saw lots of smiles on customers' faces.. haHa.. great day!! =)
okay went hOme.. My bro gOt his N level's results le.. haHa.. okay okay lor.. hmMm there's a bowl of soup left for me!! haHa.. like those typical HK shows.. there'll be soup left and can be drank after work.. haHa..
eh my bros were hungry and we decided to coOk sOmething.. haa.. we coOked spaghetti.. haHa.. we dont have any sauces.. so I just add this add that.. quite proud of myself.. the spag was pretty nice!! haHa.. LOVE coOking.. so fun lor.. I prefer foOd than shop.. haHa.. so I am working in F&B eh?? haHa..
okay.. 努力减肥.. 加油哦!! haHa.. on diet so I can buy more clothes on new yr lar!! haHa..
eh very addicted to the chipmunk song.. haHa..
*loOking forward seeing yOu..*
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment