Thursday, December 20, 2007

Miss those old days!!

yuhoO!! blogging time!! =D

I can say today was a great day!! haHa..

Meet up my working buddies today!! though not all turned up, but we still had fun!! =D I was the earliest lor!! followed by wanting and yilin then weiquin.. then shanshan and congyuan and finally yingsiew!! haHa.. we chatted quite abit on our past days.. haHa.. and the managers.. haHa.. ordered quite a fair bit.. shared with shanshan but cant really finish.. haHa!! cOx I on diet mar.. cannot eat too much.. =)

ys was the lastest but she ate so much faster than us!! haHa.. yet she kept saying she is on diet.. haHa.. then congyuan keep laughing at her!! she finished the whole BFIGH lor!! OMG!! haHa.. she wore green today!! makes her look more like the coriander in the baked herb lor!! haHa.. keep teasing her!!

hmMm half way through we started playing "asshole dai di" haHa.. it was fun.. suan-ing people and stuff like that.. haHa.. when someone got stuck as asshole aka poverty cycle.. she/he will remain as it for a few rounds.. haHa.. must use some strategy plus luck oso.. haHa.. the game was great!! we played for more than 3 hrs!! haHa..

weiQuin so funny lar!! when she scold, she use the word "darn!!" then cy said her.. "even scolding yOu also use english!! =x" haHa.. so dotx right??

Alex treated us desserts.. he said, "Is three enough??" we were so shocked!! we just asked for two.. hmMm had tiramisu and Mudpie!! before that we kept saying that he wont give complementary de!! haHa.. even cy.. who used to work in plaza also know him that well.. haHa.. so we were pretty shocked that he gave us free desserts.. haha.. THEN!!! after work, I then realise from someone that it was Dickson's idea to give us the complementary desserts!! see we were RIGHT!! haHa.. he wouldnt be so generous.. haHa.. OMG!! we still toOk photo with him lor!! haHa.. (okay I am being so mean here!!)


yeah!! the group photo in front of MFM logo!!

Pioneers!! haHa..

红绿灯 =)

Best Jump eh??

actually wanted to take photo with dickson de.. haha.. but he left le.. =p


okay after that I have to work lor!! hmMm requested for greeter today!! cOx it's hol eve.. and I know it'll be fun!! =D haHa.. I cant do bar lar!! =p

late crowd.. full hse.. short queue.. haHa.. but was great..!!

there's this group a bit attitude!! Mike keep sayng them.. haHa.. Mike told them to queue but they refused.. and they waited quite long for their tables.. so their faces wasnt that nice.. then I think they attitude Mike.. when he walked pass, they shouted "Excuse Me!! Order!!" haha.. and Mike took their orders.. haHa.. then he go over to caller and said.. "cala coOk longer!!" haha.. he is just joking!! haHa.. so funny lar!!

late crowd so ended quite late!! luckily the closing team was great people.. Zin Thet and I.. manage to close in very short time.. sweep Mop and clear two LONG tables!! haHa..

eh someone went to on the restaurant lights when the customers were still there.. then I was quite sianx diao and I told the person.. but the person said that we were closed.. but I argued that the customers were still there.. actually it was william who said that it's rather rude to on the lights when customers are still there.. (I AGREE.. do yOu??) I wanted to mention that but I realised that william is no longer in the company.. so the word "william" is of not much power.. so I just tiam tiam.. hack care.. haix..

okay went hOme.. was really very tired!! haHa.. too long never work le..eh saw the billy bombers people at the busstop.. chatted with them.. talked about pay and workload and customers.. haHa.. ziqi asked me whether a friend of them is a guy or a girl.. I replied.. "GUY" but actually she is a girl.. =x haHa.. dotx!! last time the MFM people also argues whether ziqi is a girl or a guy.. hmMm she's a guy!! haHa.. OMG!! what's wrong with billy?? (opps!!) haHa..

eh the thought of quitting pops up in my mind again.. haHa.. shall think about it when I got my results..

eh read one of my friend's blog just now and realised she is at stage 2.07!! OMG!! she just started when hols starts and she is ahead of me le!! OMG!! haHa.. thinking of chiOng-ing driving de.. but lesson often clashes with my working hours or my outings with friends!! sianx.. cant get the timing I wanted!! I am so lag behind!! HOW??!!!

okay.. that's all le!! so happy!! I only ate one meal the whole day!! =D but it was a long and heavy meal!! haHa.. really Miss those old days!! hope to meet up soOn again.. with more people around!! haHa..

*take care my friend!!*

-sMilex-

No comments: