Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am very tired!!

training my brain last night till very late.. brain almost burst.. haHa.. playing big brain.. aiming for the platinium token.. haHa.. in the end I cannot take it and went to slp.. I think almost 5am le lor!! =x

and of course.. I overslept today lor!! almost late for work.. luckily my mother brought me to BPP.. haHa.. was late by 4 mins.. *heng ar!!*

the MOD today was Alex lor.. very long dnt work with him le.. since he came back to Central.. thought he'll become better.. but still.. the old him.. keep scolding and scolding.. so irritating lor.. one of the staff also very irritated by him.. haHa..

hmMm I very slack today.. nothing much to do.. I dont like to do morning shift de.. cOx nothing to do.. last time still got Samantha to talk to.. sometimes william will also come to cook staff meal for us.. now leh?? Alex?? forget it..

kel keep telling me to give more shift cox he said he wants to train me to be more independent in doing paper work.. managing all the things in and out.. but he is not giving me the opportunity to do even when I am on shift.. so what's the point of me giving more shift?? yeh?? sometimes I really feel very sianx during work.. the feeling of unfair treatment makes me feel like quitting.. urgh!! I miss the old days!! with my friend around.. haHa.. at least she is not that bias lor!! and she is very nice!! no one 疼me now.. haha..

not working tonight.. cOx meeting my class people to have dinner together tosomehow celebrate hansen's birthday.. hmMm today wasnt in a goOd mood.. maybe not enough sleep or TOTM.. was really short tempered.. =x was a bit angry over some stuff.. which partly not her fault though..

my phone low batt.. made me even madder!! people are not replying to me.. and information is not being distributed well enough.. =x *mad* but after some time.. cool down le.. even had the urgh to go home lor.. haHa.. but I didnt.. of course..

meet liyan at somerset and made our way there.. okay the place is called "The Rice Table".. It is a Indonesia Restaurant.. not bad.. it is a buffet style.. but you dont have to stand up and get the food yourself.. just order as per normal.. just that it is free flow.. haHa..

the foOd are pretty spicy!! very nice!! I like.. haHa.. not bad lar.. wouldt say It's nice.. but something special lor.. besides all the western food and Jap these few weeks.. haHa..

Mingwei ate this particular dish.. he said it's very nice.. and wanted to ordered more.. we are unsure of the name so we tried explaining to the crew.. he said it is something like toufu.. fried bla bla bla.. trying our best to explain as explicitly as possible.. but the crew got us the wrong dish twice!! so we tried again.. trying to be very very clear.. so we said.. "something that is batter fried.. balls-like shape.. with sauce that is red colour..tomato.. etc" then the crew said.."you meant the fish??" then we sianx diao.. cox mingwei kept thinking it is a toufu!! OMG!! haHa.. in the end we got the right dish.. finally!! haHa.. after that they are going for a movie.. but nese and I decided to go first.. she is meeting her friends.. so I went to meet ys and shan..

oh yes.. sheryl is so nice to give all of us a bag of sweets and a xmas card.. thanks!! =)

hmMm we went to the toilet in plaza first.. going plaza makes me feel like going to MFM.. haHa.. stepping into plaza's MFM is so so so much different from stepping into Central's MFM.. plaza's MFM makes me think of the first time having dinner there.. interviewing.. first day of work.. getting new uniform.. first job ever.. working with friends.. making new friends.. going toilet.. crazying around.. lots of first times.. lots of fun times.. MFM is not a normal restaurant to me.. feel very homy.. haHa.. soOn it will be one yr le.. OMG!!

okay.. went to bugis to meet the girls.. then we made our way home.. haHa.. talked about christmas eve.. playing games bla bla bla..

hmMm dnt take any photos cox both my camera and phone are low batt.. haHa.. sianx!! okay.. I really very tired.. but I want to clear and tidy my roOm.. for the New yr!! haHa.. so happy!! but it means I am getting older.. gurps!!

okay!! that's all..

*sorry for canceling tmr's k session.. we will sing when u get back okay??*

-sMilex-

No comments: