Sunday, December 23, 2007

stayed at home finally!!

*yawn* kind of tired..

hmMm stayed at home today.. actually I've work and I totally forgot about it.. then got to find replacement.. *thanks Hnin for the replacement!!*

okay I kind of arranged my room today.. but is only half way done.. I packed some of my stuff and wiped my tables and shelves.. shall contiune next week.. haHa..

okay.. people complaining my post very long lor!! haHa.. today will be a short one.. cox nothing much happened also..

okay had family dinner tonight.. plus a little of bbq.. haha I am having bbq tmr again! =x

I am working tmr at 10am!! OMG!! so early.. so so so tired!! haHa..

okay that's all for today!! =D

*opps haven write my xmas cards yet!!

want to check my modules leh.. how?? dont feel like writing cards.. haHa.. okay shall write a little.. hey people! dont be sad if you dont receive any.. we are just too close and there is nothing much to write le.. 祝福尽在不言中吗!! haHa..

okay byez!!

-sMilex-

No comments: