hello!! =)
received letter from NUS le.. haHa.. I guessed you guys know what's all that abt..
okay today was quite an alright day for me.. went driving in the afternoOn.. saw shanshan's classmate-grace.. chatted a bit on driving.. cox she also taking driving now.. she and xinrui are having their test next week.. *goOd luck!!
was chatting with cy before going to driving.. then we are discussing how much we have to get to maintain or improve our CAPS.. my aim is to graduate with 4.5.. but I think it is knid of difficult now.. quite sianx diao.. so people.. uni is not as easy as you think.. as for me lar.. studying is always seems easy lor.. haHa.. suddenly I feel that luck is not enough.. =p so really have to start studying for start.. cox it is cumalative.. so each and every semester counts!!
Had my fixed group instructor.. haHa.. he still can recognise me lor!! then he asked why I so long dnt go learn le.. hmMm learn u-turn today.. haHa.. quite fun.. was a bit stress at first.. cox he very fierce ar!! haHa.. but in the end I manage to turn nicely.. =)
okay went to work after that.. gabby went central!! =) chatted a bit and he started playing my DS.. haHa.. he very funny when talking to the nitendog.. he keep saying "doggy" haHa.. then he also played mario kart.. haHa.. so funny lar!! oh!! told him my results.. he quite sian diao also!! =x dotx lor.. must study harder and show off my better grades to him next semester!! =p
eh I told Mike abt my schedule le.. haha.. quite surprised that he put me as cashier today.. while pw is doing station C.. haa.. was a bit busy today.. helped out in caller as well as bar.. quite fun.. wasnt slacking!!
eh got the fudge brownie.. think is extra from plaza.. OMG!! so nice lor!! I want to eat.. kel said those working on new yr eve will get to eat cox he will ordered more that day.. uhh.. I am not working that day lor!! =x
went home and my mother saved some fish curry for me.. haHa.. quite heavy for supper but it is my fav foOd eh! so MUST eat!! I LOVE fish curry!! haHa..
oh my.. my knees are hurting.. dunno why.. I think I got 风湿(Rheumatism) haHa.. is that how I spell it?? very pain leh.. I think I keep hurting my knee.. plus I also put strain on my knee.. I very scared when I grow older it will hinder my movement.. and I have to use crutches next time.. =x haHa..
okay okay.. that's all le ba.. shanshan go chalet lor.. no one to talk to in msn.. haHa.. the swt friend busy doing lots of things.. haHa..
okay.. that's all..
* xgmu-jiayou!*
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment