yellOw!! it means yelling saying hello.. =)
okay woke up early than go to work today.. working full shift today.. very long dnt work full shift le.. working from 12-3;5-cl.. haHa.. though is full day but if u count.. it is only 9hrs of work I did today.. cox of the stupid break lor.. last time no staff.. break can become no break.. now staff too many le.. no break can become break.. haHa..
okay.. was actually slacking lar.. cox I dont really like to chiOng afternoon de..cox like nothing to do leh.. haHa.. eh I am so bad lar!! okay.. we have foOd tasting today for the new yr menu.. =) wow.. wanted to take photo de.. but very lazy to take my phone out of my bag.. haHa.. okay.. things are pretty special.. eh special occasion mar..
hmMm guess my station today.. I thought I will be the greeter.. but in the end I am the staff-in-charge.. =x no station lor.. but I am partly.. hmMm quite fully in charge of this table of reservation of 36pax.. haHa.. OMG lor!! very messy.. then key order than must ensure everything correct.. food in which table.. serve which food.. then help bar with the desserts.. wow.. kind of slack but also kind of fun!! =) haHa.. someone is not working today.. that's why I feel very happy.. cox I feel more carefree.. more of myself.. haHa.. =p
okay went home today and I slept over stop lor.. woke up when I was at cck polyclinic.. =x dotx lor.. then I just took all the way to cck then take train to kranji.. haHa..
okat that's all.. hmMm I think I am getting fatter le.. cox keep eating supper.. I am waiting for my Mac delivery!! *yuhoo..
*happy for you.. sad for myself.. but I will work hard and it will be my turn.. =p bleahx.. dont blame yourself.. it's not your fault.. 7yrs dont just come like this.. I understand.. you dont worry.. =)
*shuya!!*
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment