Thursday, January 17, 2008

black-out??!!

hellO!! =) another day in school!! =)

hmMm something happened on my way to school..

was on my way to school taking 151.. everything was fine but suddenly I feel rather uneasy.. I thought it is just another stomach strike.. but then my chest started to pain.. then I had difficulty in breathing.. haHa.. seriously difficult.. keep on trying to breath all the oxygen available.. haHa..

the bus was so packed and I felt really uncomfortable.. haHa.. then my vision started to black out.. slowly.. and I couldnt really see what's in front of me.. so I just grabbed onto the seat real tight.. haHa.. can only feel everyone squeezing and pushing me when they are alighting.. haHa.. wanted to sit but I cant figure if there is anyone in front of me.. till the bus reaches the Central Forum stop.. when everyone got down.. and my vision somehow cleared a little.. so I just plunged myself onto the seat and closed my eyes.. till I reached the interchange.. =x

okay called PJ when I alight asking where she is.. haa. then went to get myself a bottle of water.. OMG!! what a scary experience!! =x still keep 冒冷汗lor!! =x dunno what's wrong.. most prob is 中暑or something ba.. =x haHa..

okay went for my SS lecture.. cy sat with me.. haha.. kind of funny to attend lecture with him.. haHa. hmMm the lecturer was a bit funny.. haHa.. lecture was ok.. she complete the lecture in 45mins.. then another speaker came to speak to us regarding some conserving nature stuff.. wow.. she very act cute lor.. keep jumping around.. haHa.. cy kept laughing at her.. haHa..

okay after that went to The Deck for lunch.. had this really 难吃的鱼片米粉.. it is really bad!! pls dont ever eat that again!! I think anyone in my house can cook better then him!! =x

okay bought my Econs textboOk.. wow it's white and it really nice! haHa.. but like a bit waste money leh.. cox I had a book at home le.. =x but haix.. nvm lar.. hopefully I can do well in this and the money spent is worth while.. heh.. =p

as usual we had 2hrs before the next lecture.. and we had nothing to do.. so slack around lor.. then we went Mac to redeem 6 pcs nuggets.. haHa.. OMG!! we kept eating lar!! so fat!! =x haHa..

hmMm PF lecture was so so so... haix!! I think I will do badly for my PF mods this sem as well.. I really dunno what she is trying to say eh.. argh!! =x my core mods leh!! =x

okay went home.. the bus was really packed again!! =x sianx..

nothing much.. tmr no school again!! =) haHa.. so happy!! shall stay at home at mug lor!! haHa.. =)

oh! knew something just now.. but I am not the first to know.. haix.. so sad lor!! =x

ahMa takecare!! sleep more sleep well!! we can meet next week le!! =)

-sMilex-

No comments: