Happy First Year!!
TO
Central Outlet!! =)
haHaa.. wow it has been a yr!! really fast.. looking forward to another one.. haHa.. =p
can still remember.. we went there at 3pm.. to get everything done.. we opened oficially at night.. the first few days was something like a soft lunch.. everything customers ate was on the house!! wow..
this is what I wrote last yr in my organiser.. haHa.. report to "clark quay"..
okay no school today.. so stayed at home to read through my notes.. was ok with the lecture notes.. but when come to textbooks and course packs.. argh!! =x especially arts mods.. dread!! so I just managed to finished my Biophysical lecture notes.. haHa..
evidence to show I really did some readings today!! haHa..
I love my files!! =)
hmMm balloting starts today.. spent my afternoon analysis how people think.. haHa.. thinking how others will put their slots.. and how to put mine.. so as to win theirs!! haHa.. sounded so pro.. exxagerate lar.. but finally got it done.. =)
okay actually wanted to go out for dinner.. but due to this and that.. postpone to tmr lunch instead.. =)
nothing much to blog.. just wanted to wish Central happy first year.. haHa..
okay that's all.. tmr will have more pictures!! =)
-sMilex-

No comments:
Post a Comment