Sunday, January 20, 2008

dinner with gab

Hello blogging time!! Though I am rather tired.. =x haHa.. just got home.. and my father said that we are going to the temple to pray tmr.. so got to wake up early!! Argh!!

Okay.. woke up at eleven plus.. and I realized that I have to morning call ys at 1030!! haHa.. luckily she was awake!! =p okay left home.. the sun was really strong.. so I decided to bring an umbrella.. haHa.. just in case I don’t feel well again.. haHa.. so funny to bring an umbrella la.. =x

Very stupid lor!! When I don’t want to board 160, the bus will come.. but when I wanted to board.. the bus is so long!! =x waited quite long for the bus.. okay.. reached slightly late.. but I am the earliest.. =x

Ys called and said that her father is bringing us to IMM.. so bao, shan and I went to the popular to wait for her.. then she came.. and led us to the car.. I was looking for taxi.. but I saw none.. then ys said it’s the black car.. we thought she was joking lar..

but she opened the door.. first thought.. “ys’ brother!!” eh.. but don’t look like lor!! Second thought.. “ys’ friend..” eh but also don’t look like lor!! Till bao shouted.. “ELSON!!” then I realized it’s him!! OMG!! I am the last to realized it’s him lar!!

haHa.. rather shocked to see him.. and it is the first time I sat on my friend’s car!! haHa.. so excited.. haHa.. but very funny the way he drove lar!! haHa.. so happy to see him lar!! Though talked for a while only.. haHa..

Okay discussed a bit and settled on pepper lunch.. wow.. we stood outside quite long.. thinking of what to eat.. haha.. okay I shared the salmon pasta and the chicken salmon set with shan..



hmMm very funny the sitting arrangement almost similar to last Friday.. I sat with ys.. bao sat with shan.. I am facing shan and ys was facing bao.. haHa..

Okay chatted on our sec school days.. realized our school really like military school!! haHa.. but really had fun!! Especially playing and fooling around.. laming with teachers!! haHa.. htht a little lar.. haHa.. time passes so fast.. got to go le..

hmMm took bus to town and we really waited for a long time for both buses.. stupid!! And we were late! So paiseh!! =x

okay met gab at MFM then we(shan, gab and I) went to the cathay for dinner!! hmMm he brought us to this place.. “the indulge” something new..


The mune.. outer view.. and inside view(bottom)



hmMm gab’s buddy is working there.. hmMm the place was small.. really small.. only the size of.. station A?? plus a little of station B?? haHa.. capacity around 50 plus only.. =x

okay the menu was rather thick.. lots of food to choose.. hmMm the style is a mixture of Chinese and western.. quite funny lar.. hmmm the three of us settled on pasta.. and gab ordered some starters to start off with..

he ordered the prawns.. and warm mushroom salad.. the prawns are nice.. I think ys will like it..comes with wasabi mayo.. which I really like.. haha.. mushroom was ok.. no time to take photo of the starters.. haha.. chatted abt work lor.. nothing much to talk also.. haHa.. as usual he talked all the crap.. haHa.. and also his experience of having his wisdom tooth being extracted.. haHa.. so funny!!

hmMm I ordered this creamy herb chicken pasta.. shanshan ordered the crayfish pasta.. hmMm mine was okay at the first bite.. but was a bite too creamy plus the herb.. which was pretty strong.. so was a bit 腻 when I was half way through.. but managed to finish eating.. haHa..

Nice right?? haHa..

Okay there’s a moment where suddenly so quiet and we just kept eating.. haHa.. okay sat there for about 2hrs.. then we went back to plaza.. gab actually wanted starbucks.. but he changed his mind and went to galera.. he finished a waffle with ice cream all by himself!! Wow!! I was so full!! Chatted.. then went up to MFM..

Eh sat down there see people worked lor.. then gab continue his work philosophy.. haHa.. Sebastian came and started talking.. OMG!! He talked quite long.. and I don’t really catch what he’s trying to say.. haHa.. =x

but they are really nice cox they say they welcome me to work in plaza anytime!! Haha.. and gab will help me to tell kel.. haHa.. eh I wanted to work one day on new yr!! to get red packet!! haHa.. OMG!! I almost forgot that they gave red packet lor!! And gab say senior crew will get more!! *shHhh* aiya!! Wasted!! Stupid!! haHa..

hmMm Sebastian also said a lot of leadership stuff.. which made me go.. “huh??” haHa.. but can try to get what he meant.. haHa.. okay was a bit bothered by some stuff.. but I’m okay with it lar.. don’t really care le.. haHa.. okay really looking forward to school hols!! haHa..

hMmm chatted till rather late.. before we wanted to leave.. we went to the kitchen and caught sebast killing xiaoxiao qiang in action.. OMG!! When he slammed the chair.. many xiaoxiao qiang fell off lor.. disgusting!! haHa...

okay took 77 with shanshan.. kind of tired on the bus.. hmMm that’s all for today!! =) haHa.. simple but fun!! Tmr must study lor!! Monday going school.. sianx!! =x

-sMilex-

No comments: