*yawn* was really tired.. just finish settling my timetable stuff.. shall make it short..
okay went to lecture today.. nothing much.. saw this girl trying to record the lecture using her handphone.. =x haha.. hmMm lecturer showed us the video on the history of the Internet.. hmmm okay lar.. not that boring to make me sleep.. haHa.. okay simple.. she ended on time.. sharp..
hmMm went to town with pj.. she's meeting la while I am meeting my bro.. to look see look see if there's anything more to buy for new yr.. hmMm dnt went for driving.. cox zin asked me to replace him.. so decided to go town to shop.. yup the reason why I am in town..
both our meeting partners are late.. so we had plenty of time.. so we tried to slow down our walking speed..but the bus came almost immediately after we reached the bus stop.. we decided not to board the 106 that arrived.. and wait for the next bendy bus.. haHa.. luckily the next bus wasnt that fast.. but still we reached town pretty early..
bought I-weekly and read while waiting for my bro.. finally he reached and we went for lunch!! finally.. hungry!! =x
after that we just simple walked around.. aimlessly.. but managed to bought myself a black jeans.. haha.. not really for new yr.. but more of going to school use.. haHa.. I dont need a long black pants for work anymore.. haHa..
okay went to work .. walked to the bus stop from OG and I saw PJ.. haha I think it's pretty coincidental.. haHa.. chatted a while..
okay reached central around 530.. kind of miss central.. but rather lazy to work.. while.. my legs were aching all the while..and now!! cox I've not been standing for so long.. it's like that de.. haha..
hmmm dont really like working on mondays.. cox it's monday blue.. no customers!! =x the few of us bet on the sales again.. and yonghao won by 5 dollars!! haHa.. Mike was so kek!! cox it was initially him.. but a table came in last min.. haha.. so we lost a cup of milk tea!
hmMm work wasnt really fun.. without thet thet, zin and guys.. but luckily there's still kiat to crap with.. haHa.. but he's leaving soon.. =( thithi is also going off.. so I presumed when I go back the next time.. not many ppl are there le.. haHa..
hmMm saw gabriel.. he came central to somehow interview Alex and Mike.. regarding MS.. and he settled the one le.. hmMm not appropriate for me to spell it out now.. so you guys have to wait a little more.. =) and I also somehow know the staffing stuff.. haha.. hmMm was a bit sianx by their decision.. but still looking into it.. so everything not really confirmed yet.. haHa.. so I cant say it now.. =p
after work talked to Mike for a while.. and we chatted on the staff thing.. haHa.. and also know some 内幕.. haHa.. =p
okay.. nothing much lar.. simple and nice night in Central.. that's all.. =)
went home and checked my tutorial results.. got all the first choice except NM and Econs.. but I am pretty happy of the NM timing.. cox I dont have to wake up early on mon.. the sianx thing is my Econs slot.. I've got 2-3 instead of 12-1 on monday.. which means.. I have 2 hrs of extra break.. I cant learn driving on monday.. and I cant meet shanshan on monday.. stupid!! when I go home after the 3pm tut.. it'll be almost 430.. which means my day is somehow wasted..
actually if I see my timetable clearly.. I dont really have much free time to read through my stuff except on wed.. which is my off.. and my tues and thurs days are so packed!! =x stupid..
hmMm shall do the complied timetable of bao, shanshan, ys and I tmr.. I'm really tired to do anything else.. zZz..
okay that's all for today.. =)
goodnight!!
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment