My head is aching now.. argh!!
okay I missed out some details ytd.. let me recap a little.. it's regarding MFM de lar.. I was waiting for 6pm to start work.. but customers kept coming in one by one.. and I was thinking why is there only Min on the floor from 5pm to 6pm.. I checked the schedule book and realised Mark is not around.. so I asked them the reason.. and I was told that Alex "asked" him to leave.. well the actual thing that happened is that Alex told Mark to give out the 2dollars vouchers.. and he wanted him to bring the huge bag with him as well.. but mark doesnt want to.. so they somehow argued abt that.. and finally Alex told him.. "either you carry the bag and give out the vouchers.. or you can leave.." and Mark chose to leave.. =x
Jianxiong say he support Mark.. but Mike said he support Alex.. the reason being.. Alex is the Manager and Mark is having the wrong attitude towards him.. well I am really stunned to hear this.. well Mike doesnt really like Alex but he is being objective.. haHa.. well of course!! no matter what.. Alex is the manger and there is no reason you can treat him in that attitude.. especially when you are wearing MFM uniform and doing your job at that point of time.. he can be ridiculous.. he can be unreasonable.. but it not a reason you can treat him like that.. I personally feel that manager is somehow a rank higher and no matter what.. it is very rude to just walk away like that.. dont know how he will be punished (or not??) but well I dont care.. there is many things that I noticed and I wasnt very satisfied.. in my point of view.. there are things that people are being lazy and trying to run away/avoid of doing.. wonder what the management are doing.. maybe they are too busy with other things?? well I dunno.. =x
okay back to today..
kind of tired now.. wanted to take a nap just now but ended up printing my notes and playing DS.. luckily there's no school tmr.. and I cancelled my driving lesson.. hmMm I am trying to slot my lessons so I will just end right before my date line.. so I would not have to book more lessons to practice just before my test.. =)
hmMm did I mentioned that my Eng tut starts today?? which means I have to reached school 2hrs earlier that last week.. to attend the stupid tut.. argh!! 2hrs less of sleep.. zZz
when I stepped into the tut room.. I am really happy to see my OG people.. thinking that I had company in my tut.. trying to improve the relationship with SDEs.. but unfortunately.. 老天弄人.. the tutor from the other class came over and mentioned some names and transferred them to the next class.. both my friends are gone!! =x I am left with dotx people.. sianx!! I think I will emo for the rest of my eng tut in sem2 le.. =x
okay.. had my 1103 lecture after that.. and decided to skip my econs lecture and attend it on thurs.. cox doesnt want to waste 2 hrs waiting for the lecture to start at 6pm..
hmMm got my PFM polo shirt.. finally!! =) something that made me happy?? haHa.. I thought our names will be on the sleeves.. but dont have.. =x well.. I have another new shirt for new yr!! haHa..
okay.. leechiu called to asked us out for dinner.. but I told her that we are meeting tmr.. so didnt get to meet today.. after that lilian msg-ed and asked to go for dinner... but I am already at KAP waiting to go home le.. so I gave it a miss.. hmMm ys just told me that she is pretty busy doing her tutorials.. so she cant make it for movie tmr.. well I think can ask lc out for dinner or something.. shall msg her later..
hmMm nothing much.. should be studying.. but really dont have the mood to start the first paragraph.. the lecturers keep giving us extra readings.. now I have so much readings.. plus textbook.. and lecture notes!! argh!! okay.. hopefully the study outing is still on on friday.. have lesson till 2pm.. will be rather late when we meet up and settle down to study.. plus dunno if there will be any dinner going on.. shall see.. sianx of all these..
my head is not behaving.. okay.. shall rest my eyes for a while.. that's all for today..
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment