wow dreamt that I was working last night!! with the old people like shanshan.. quite a few things happened but cant remember le..
eh went driving this afternoOn.. they changed the grouping so I will be with a new fixed instructor.. keep thinking how he will loOk like.. is he fierce or what.. okay he loOk okay.. luckily not uncles!! haha.. but he very serious lor!! he wont talk to you de.. only solely on driving.. and driving rules.. =x *sianx* he quite fierce lor.. mainly cox he's serious la.. so reflecting he's fierce.. =x very scared lor!! I want to cancel all my boOkings and boOk last min le!! haHa.. (so Most of the time wont get your fixed group instructor) haHa. but I didnt cox slots are in high demand okay! sianx!! must see him again tmr!! how!!?? Oh No!!!
and today's lesson was bad!! cox I was so so so warm!! the air-con was at 2 but still I am perspiring hard!! my back is so wet!! =x haHa.. the sun was shining the whole interior of the car!! =x
I learnt overtaking and lane-change today.. quite dumb hor.. simple things took me one lesson to learn.. waste money lor!! okay tmr will be the last lesson of stage 2 le!! and I will get to drive the stimulator and then proceed to stage 3 which is parking and reversing!! wow wow!! =) higher difficulty level eh!! *nervous*
guess who I saw after my driving lesson?? I saw Marilyn!! haHa.. she was queuing dunno for what but kind of surprised to see her!! dnt know she is learning driving as well!! =) haha.. said hi and left.. =x haha..
okay nothing much after that.. went home.. slack around.. and visited IVLE.. to check out more on my mods.. things that I found out from IVLE:
-I am going to have Benny's lecture again!! =x OMG!!! *help me!!*
-I'm going to have my first lab work regarding PFM!! =) *loOking forward*
-Econs exam is going to be MCQs.. but!! 80 of them!! *wow wow*
haHa.. first point.. Benny's lecture!! those who knows me.. knows that I really kinda dont like his lecture.. cox I seriously cant figure what he is talking about!! =x the only plus point is that his lecture is web casted!! =) so I can watch and re-watch time and time again!! another words!! *CAN PON* haHa.. his lecture really very jialat de!! =x
second point!! wow I am really loOking forward to this!! cox this lab is totally different from those science labs that we always goes to.. PFM lab means material.. wow different!! haHa..
third point!! yea!! MCQs.. and not essays!! I dont want to take Arts mods cox there's lots of essays!! especially I am planning to take SS and Arts GEMS this Sem.. so I'm happy not to have any essays on my core side!! =) plus MCQs is easy to do!! but no necessarily easy to score! cox when everyone is getting good grades in the MCQs, the curve will be left skewed.. and getting an A is much more difficult!! Oh No!!! but still!! NO ESSAY!! =) haHa..
okay!! tmr is my bidding for my electives le!! *JiayOu* haHa..
-sMilex-

No comments:
Post a Comment