haHa.. so excited today!! cox it's the bidding of the electives!! =) it'll end tmr so must must stay at hOme and check constantly!! haHa..
hmMm bidded for the Singapore Studies(SS) Mods that I want.. but those bid points of the GEMS that I initially wanted are so so so high!! haHa.. in the end have to give up lor.. and find other Mods.. hmMm there's a few that I'm okay with it.. hopefully it wont shoOt up tmr morning.. =x haHa.. *pray Hard*
eh if I'm able to get the Mods that I wanted, I'll most likely to have a 3days week.. haHa.. so shuang right?? =) but my tuesdays very long!! possible to have 4 lectures in a day!! haHa.. it's compulsory so I've no choice also..
peiJing even better lor!! she'll have 2days week on alternate weeks.. haHa.. cox there's one tut that falls on mon, wed or fri.. (which are her off days) that's why alternate weeks she'll have 2days.. on another week she'll have 3days.. (our tut goes on alternate weeks basis) haHa.. dunno what she studying hor?? like so slack like that!! haha.. so she was thinking to get another mod.. since there's one mod that does not have any tut..
but the bad bad thing is that our papers are rather cramp together.. 3days(28th-30th April) having 4papers.. then the last paper is on 6th May.. haHa.. my last paper this sem is also a MCQ paper!! haha.. =)
okay went driving today!! thought I'll get the same instructor as ytd cox it is under my fixed group.. but I got another guy instead!! haHa.. rather happy!! cox today's de is much better!! I not that stress!! haHa.. hmMm reviewed on stage 2 and followed by some warm-ups in the circuit.. haHa.. tmr will start reversing lor!! haha and also my driving stimulator lesson.. =) must faster chiOng cox scared not much time when schoOl reopen cox my lesson are mostly in the afternoOn.. so I can only go lesson on my off days!! haha.. eh so excited!! but very scared that I'll fail haHa.. waste money!! and I want to drive out asap!! haHa..
okay acc my mother to Marsiling to go for the "Meet-the-people session" voice out ur probs to the MP lar.. stupid lor!! waste my whole night!! haHa.. reached there at 7pm and got home after 10pm lor!! so so so so many people lor!! OMG!! why are there so many probs ar?? haHa..
hmMm that's all ba.. nothing much le.. hehe..
-sMilex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment