I ALMOST FORGET.. TODAY(9TH JAN) IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF WORKING IN MFM.. HAHA ONE YEAR AGO(9TH JAN 2007) WE STARTED WORKING IN MFM GOING TRAINING FOR THE FIRST TIME.. EXPERIENCING MY FIRST JOB.. HAHA ONE YEAR PAST SO FAST.. *remember* =)
hellO! =) haHa.. everyday stayed at hoMe.. no pics to upload leh.. =x
hmMm had a funny dream last night.. I dreamt I went for tuition.. and I saw GuangLiang, GuanZhong and LaiKiu.. haHa.. and also lots of kranji sec's friends.. what's more?? the tuition centre name is "Big Brain" I was pretty sianx diao.. we have a file and the logo is exactly similar to the game "Big Brain" haHa..
oh yes!! lk was late as usual lar!! guess what's the reason?? he went to buy sweets.. haha.. dotx right?? stupid lk!! haHa..
hmMm okay went driving again!! hmMm went consecutively for 3days le.. haHa.. I didnt try this before!! must constantly go.. then you will get more confident de!! haha.. I think I control better today compared to the first day!! haha.. hmMm okay.. learnt S-course and crank course.. haha.. OMG!! my leg almost 抽筋 lor!! keep pressing onto the clutch!! haHa.. I think my low speed control cannot make it.. haHa.. always go very fast de!! haHa. luckily the instructor is nice enough!! hmMm got another instructor!! =x eh 3 instructor in 3days.. haHa..
hmMm then I tried the reversing also.. OMG!! cox my low speed control is bad.. so my speed during reversing is very fast!! haHa.. directional change is bad!! cox I alwats very near to the left kerb!! =x haHa.. Jiayou!!
after lesson I went for the driving simulator lesson.. quite dumb lar.. make u drive in a fake car.. something like those in arcade.. and u have to react to the danger and things happen lor.. haHa.. the one in who tried in front of me got an "accident" haHa.. so I drove more carefully.. haHa..
okay very excited!! cox the course is finishing le!! haHa.. let me count.. if I'm fast enough, I can complete everything in another 10 More practices!! =) wow!! so happy lor!! eh I had 15lessons le.. hmMm 10 More means 25lessons in all.. hmMm actually wanted to complete in less than 25 de.. haHa.. but failed!! =x haha.. okay tmr going out.. so skip a day.. shall continue on fri!! =)
okay.. went home and stayed in front of my comp to bid for my electives.. but very tired and fell asleep.. but I put an alarm at 4.50PM.. haHa.. woke up and check the details.. hmMm thought I'll be quite safe.. but I am wrong!!! haHa.. knew the results at 8 and I didnt got the GEMS that I bidded for!! argh!! =x must find for another mod now.. sianx!! what's worse is that the webbie that is showing the mods are not working!! stupid!! how to check my mods like that??!!?? haHa. sianx!!
okay.. that's all le ba.. postpone lilian's outing to fri.. so it means tmr I can go shopping to buy my new clothes! yuhoO!! shopping trip No.2 check it out!! =)
-sMilex-

No comments:
Post a Comment